Advent Calendar Day: 24
If Santa were evil:
- He’d make parents put together dastardly difficult toys on a tight deadline
- He’d make people hide a stupid toy elf in a different spot every night
- He’d make the best gifts the hardest to find (and throw in some competing bots just for chuckles)
- He’d make global shipping routes fall apart just in time for Christmas
- He’d make sugar cookies hard to bake, easy to break, and shockingly messy to decorate
What he wouldn’t do, though, is make a beer this amazing – a spiced milk stout with flaked oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice – to make all that other stuff just melt away. So either we’re fine, he’s not evil, or our friends at the Virginia Beer Company have our backs.