If you’re looking to set up a party, you’ve come to the right place. We have tons of options for almost every group.
Our most popular option is our private banquet room. It can accommodate up to 50 people for seated functions, and slightly more for socials/happy hours. It works great for baby showers, office or birthday parties, meetings, and more. The space includes a big-screen projector with full laptop connectivity for slide shows or presentations. We can even play your music through our speakers!
We don’t charge a fee to reserve the banquet room, but on Friday and Saturday nights, we do have a minimum spending amount required. If your group spends less than $1000 on those two nights, we add a room fee to make up the difference.
We can also reserve space in our normal dining room for up to 24 people, in our bar area for socials of around 30 people or less, and on our patio for up to around 20 people. We’re very flexible and will work closely with you to find the best fit for your event.
For food, we have multiple options, including:
- Appetizer Platters
- Reduced Menus
Use the links below to view some of our catering menus. If you don’t see something you like, give us a call, and we’ll work with you!
- Reduced Lunch Menu – $14 per person – includes the meal, drink, tax and gratuity. Also available at Dinner for large groups.
- Appetizer Catering Menu – platters for the casual get together.
- Dinner Catering Menu – customize your dinner!
When you’re ready to set something up, or have any questions, fill out the short form to the right, or call Joe or Nina at 434-975-3311. The pictures below are of the banquet room, but you’re welcome to stop in and see it in person or look at our other options!
Private Events Reservation Form
Fill out the following form to request a private event. We will contact you back as soon as possible to finalize.
Event Terms & Conditions
- By reserving our banquet room or any other part of the restaurant facility to groups or individuals, Timberwood Grill does not imply endorsement, support, or co-sponsorship of the event nor the beliefs or views of the groups or individuals sponsoring or hosting the event.
- Any group that would like to advertise their event must submit the advertisement to Timberwood Grill for approval. All advertising must include a disclaimer stating that Timberwood Grill does not sponsor, support, or endorse the event.
- Timberwood Grill does not allow the sale or distribution of goods or services on the premises at any time or during any event. Events designed to sell goods or services at some future point are considered sales events and are not allowed.
- Timberwood Grill does not allow politically affiliated groups to hold events at the restaurant, including but not limited to: rallies, town halls, fundraisers, and/or election watch parties.
- Groups holding public events at Timberwood Grill may not instruct the public or their invitees to contact the restaurant for information regarding these events.