Thanks for your interest in holding your event with us!
The spaces that we have to offer for larger parties are our private banquet room, and tented front patio. We can accommodate up to 50 people for seated functions and for socials/happy hours. Our banquet room works great for baby showers, office or birthday parties, meetings, and more. The space includes a big-screen smart tv with streaming capabilities for sports viewing parties, slide shows, or presentations.
We don’t charge a fee to reserve the banquet room or front patio, but on Friday and Saturday nights, we do have a minimum spending amount required. If your group spends less than $1500 on those two nights, we add a room fee to make up the difference. We’re very flexible and will work closely with you to find the best fit for your event.
For food, we have multiple options, including:
- Appetizer Platters
- Set Price Menus
- Buffet-Style Dinners
Use the links below to view some of our catering menus. If you don’t see something you like, give us a call, and we’ll work with you!
When you’re ready to set something up, or have any questions, fill out the short form to the right, or call us at 434-975-3311. The pictures below are of the banquet room, but you’re welcome to stop in and see it in person or look at our other options!
Private Events Reservation Form
Fill out the following form to request a private event. We will contact you back as soon as possible to finalize.
Event Terms & Conditions
- By reserving our banquet room or any other part of the restaurant facility to groups or individuals, Timberwood Grill does not imply endorsement, support, or co-sponsorship of the event nor the beliefs or views of the groups or individuals sponsoring or hosting the event.
- Any group that would like to advertise their event must submit the advertisement to Timberwood Grill for approval. All advertising must include a disclaimer stating that Timberwood Grill does not sponsor, support, or endorse the event.
- Timberwood Grill does not allow the sale or distribution of goods or services on the premises at any time or during any event. Events designed to sell goods or services at some future point are considered sales events and are not allowed.
- Timberwood Grill does not allow politically affiliated groups to hold events at the restaurant, including but not limited to: rallies, town halls, fundraisers, and/or election watch parties.
- Groups holding public events at Timberwood Grill may not instruct the public or their invitees to contact the restaurant for information regarding these events.