Timberwood Grill is looking for a Kitchen Manager. Is it you?
Job requirements may include, but not be limited to:
- Coaching a staff of around 20 cooks
- Taking food inventory and ordering food
- Monitoring vendors and deliveries to ensure accuracy
- Managing a prep list for quantity, quality and consistency
- Keeping the kitchen clean, safe, and organized through cleaning tasks and health code compliance
- High level, high volume cooking skills, including saute station experience
- Making sure all food that leaves the kitchen is up to our high standards
- Maintaining food and labor costs at acceptable levels
- Creating exciting and delicious bi-weekly specials
This is a team-oriented position. You will be working with other kitchen managers to achieve the same goals, so you must be a team player. If you're the right person, we have opportunities for advancement. We are looking for someone who wants to make a name for themselves in Charlottesville. We want guests to come in and be so impressed by their food that they ask to thank you personally. We want people to rave about your specials, new menu items, and old favorites to strangers, friends, and family. We want someone who can help keep our kitchen running like a well-oiled machine. If you think this sounds exciting, and you're up for the task, come talk to us. We'd love to meet you.
To apply, please click the link below to fill out an application, and attach your resume.